How to best leverage strategic business partnerships
The international experts examined the importance of strategic partnerships in business.
Partnerships are built on trust, respect amongst partners with similar values and shared goals. Strategic partnerships are important because of the access to knowledge, competitive advantage increases the customer base and more.
- Forming the partnership: we discussed what are successful partnerships, how do you measure them, how they are formed, and the different types of partnerships.
- How are the international partnerships evolving and emerging, what are the trends?
- How to leverage partnerships when planning your 2021 budget?
The panel was made up of:
- Stephen Ibaraki, Chairman and Managing General Partner REDDS Capital
- Paul Guest, Commercial Director, SportsPro
- Kai Troll, President, ASSOCIATIONWORLD
- Lesley Mackay, Vice President, Meetings and Major Events, Ottawa Tourism
- Bas Schot, Head of The Hague Convention Bureau
Photo credits: Holland Park Media
Got a question?
Something sparked your interest about our webinars? Or do you have a specific question for us? We're always happy to talk.