Bleyenberg is a multi-hospitality-concept in the centre of The Hague; a club in the basement, a café and restaurant on the ground floor, four event- and meeting spaces for 2 up to 400 guests on the first and second floor, and on the third floor The Hague's first rooftop bar, with an awesome view over the city centre.
- 400 people
- Meeting rooms
- Largest room
- Venue style
- Layout of the room
- Cocktail, Meeting, Theatre
- Type of event
- Conference, Meeting, Presentation, Social event
Bleyenberg is located in the heart of The Hague and opened in the summer of 2017 in the former "Kwantum'-building; a well-known DIY-store that had been vacant for almost 15 years. It was decided The Hague needed some new positive energy and this was the start of Bleyenberg.
The five-story building has The Hague's first rooftop bar on the third floor, overviewing the city centre, one large event space on the second floor for a maximum of 160 guests, three comfortable meeting- and event spaces on the second floor for a maximum of 50 guests, a restaurant and café on the ground floor and a club in the basement, called "Het Magazijn", named after the storage room of the former "Kwantum"-building.
Bleyenberg is located in the centre of The Hague and can be easily reached by public transport and by car.
- You can find the parking garage Qpark and the tram (Tram 2,3,4 and 6) in front of Bleyenberg's door;
- The Central Train Station is only two stops away by tram;
- The City Hall only one stop;
- Rotterdam-The Hague airport is 50 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car;
- Schiphol Airport is about 45 minutes away by car and public transport.
- The restaurant and café of Bleyenberg are open every day from 11h AM till late.
- The meeting spaces are available from 08h in the morning, but only when a reservation is made
- The rooftop bar is open from Thursday to Saturday, from 16h till late, and in summertime always when the sun is out, come enjoy the sun!
- The club in the basement is open in the weekends from midnight till the early morning.
Your next event at Bleyenberg!
Get in touch for more information about this venue in the city center of The Hague!