World Forum The Hague
World Forum The Hague: Hosting the World!
World Forum is a full service international convention centre located in The Hague between the beach and city centre and is only a 30 minutes’ drive from two international airports.
- 5000 people
- Meeting rooms
- Largest room
- Venue style
- Layout of the room
- Banquet, Cocktail, Meeting, Theatre, Other
- Type of event
Facts and figures World Forum The Hague
The venue offers the largest auditorium, the King Willem Alexander, in The Netherlands (different capacities possible), 35 breakout rooms and exclusive use is possible! It's a compact venue, but still offers 12.000sqm exhibition space, including our new Queen Máxima expo, and a total of 17.500 rentable sqm. With a brand new look and feel after the finalized investment of almost 28 million Euro (finished in 2016)
- Full service convention centre
- Located between the city center and the beach of The Hague
- Close to the two international airports of The Netherlands
- Finalized investment of 28 million Euro > A new EXPO!
- Largest auditorium in the Netherlands
- Capacity largest room: 2161 pax or compact set-up 770 seats
- 765 newly refurbished hotel rooms in the area
- 35 break out rooms
- 12.000sqm exhibition space
- 3.500 complimentary Wi-Fi connections
- Dinners up to 5.000 delegates
All meeting rooms are situated around the central heart of the building: the Atrium, it connects all areas and gives World Forum the perfect flow!
There are meeting rooms available for all types of event. On the ground floor the brand new Expo Foyer that really gives a powerful networking area in an open and bright ambiance.
The King Willem Alexander Theater really adds the wow-factor to the meeting; it has a 20m high ceiling and beautiful large stage and can host 2161 pax in theatre style.
For all break out rooms you will find multiple rooms in different sizes. We also love excellent catering and our atmospheric Atlantic room will be the perfect home for a seated dinner up to 1.200 pax.
How can I travel to World Forum by public transport?
The World Forum The Hague is easily accessible by public transport.
- From The Hague Central Station, take tram nr. 16 direction Den Haag Statenkwartier. You get off at tram stop Statenplein. The walk is approx. 9 minutes (540 meters) to the World Forum The Hague.
- Alternatively, take bus nr. 28 direction Zuiderstrand. You get off at bus stop World Forum (West). The walk is approx. 3 minutes (180 meters) to the World Forum The Hague.
- Another alternative: from The Hague Central Station go to the Central Station – Schedeldoekshaven tram stop and take tram 1 in the direction of Scheveningen Noorderstrand. Get off at the World Forum tram stop. World Forum is just a 5-minute walk from the stop.
Request for Proposal
Could World Forum The Hague be the venue of your next successful business event? Contact us to talk through the options!