Your Virtual Event in these World-Class Venues? | Part 2
Many World-Class venues in The Hague have been busy with setting up impressive hybrid and virtual events studios. Become familiar with the endless virtual event venues and opportunities in The Hague here!Read part 1 here!
World Forum The Hague
With Online Participation, World Forum Studio, Livestream and webinars, World Forum The Hague offers a range of options to keep you in touch with your target audience, guests, clients or colleagues. Organizing events in a safe and responsible way is possible at World Forum The Hague.
- Online Participation: World Forum has developed a new way of meeting for a diverse range of participants and with an added experience: Online Participation. The focus is on fully participating in an event, whether or not you are attending it 'live'. It is about connecting participants during the event 'live' and 'online.
- World Forum studio: A professional and complete studio in one, or several, of their largest rooms. It' a plug-and-play concept, as the studio includes setting, equipment and dedicated crew.
- Livestreams and Webinars: At World Forum, they offer two different options: livestreams and an interactive webinar on their main stage. Other wishes? They are more than willing to think along with you
Read more about meetings in World Forum here.
Just like many other venues in The Hague, Madurodam has been working hard to make events, meetings and even team building activities virtually possible. The combination of meeting your colleagues or target audience online, while showing them some impressive highlights of the Netherlands in the background will definitely impress your audience. At Madurodam they have event rooms that they equip with the best technology for a successful event. They offer:
- Hybrid opportunities
- Virtual event opportunities
- Workshops and training
- Recording studio!
Read more about events in Madurodam here!
Photo source: https://www.madurodam.nl/nl
Mauritshuis complies with all the measures of the RIVM. Therefore you can receive your guests in their beautiful and historic museum. Just imagine hosting your event in the presence of Vermeer's Girl with A Pearl Earring or The Anatomy Lesson of Dr Nicolaes Tulp by Rembrandt. It's possible at Mauritshuis!
Mauritshuis would be more than happy to help you plan a unique, tailor-made event, in which the safety of your guests is guaranteed. The capacity of the halls has been adjusted in order to maintain sufficient distance. they offer possibilities for livestreams and hybrid events.
Read more about meetings in Mauritshuis here
Are you looking for a distinctive location for your event? Then the Kunstmuseum Den Haag offers exactly what you desire. Your event will have an extra dimension in the beautiful Art Deco building of architect H.P. Berlage. The use of the neighbouring Fotomuseum/KM21 also belongs to the virtual event possibilities. Many leading companies, international organizations and various ministries preceded you. You can be next!
Under the heading of 'Kunstmuseum live', they offer a variety of options:
- From a hybrid event to a short, inspiring video as a welcome break from an online consultation
- From an interactive guided tour to an online lecture or webinar.
- They have experience with various formats, but they are also willing to think along with you about an online or hybrid event that is completely tailored to your needs!
Read more about meetings and events in Kunstmuseum here!
Always wanted to host your live stream event, online presentation or webinar in an inspiring, socially responsible environment? It is possible at the Museon, Museum of Culture and Science and an SDG House. Museon is the only location in the Netherlands with an interactive exhibition based on the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. But why Museon?
- A great place to stay connected with clients/ business associates and employees
- Inspiring, CSR location
- Professional and reliable option, provided by their AV partner Bourgonje
- Easily accessible venue by car and public transport
- Safe location: acts according to the COVID-19 measures of the RIVM and the Museumvereniging
Read more about meetings and events in Museon here.